The Dolphin News is our school newsletter which is printed 3 times a year for the students and parents to read. It is full of the student’s art, poems, stories. Everyone is encouraged to submit to our school newsletter.
1. Submissions. Due dates are as follows:
- Fall issue submissions due October 3rd, 2017
- Winter issue submissions due February 1st, 2018
- Spring/Summer issue submissions due May 8th, 2018
2. Send emails and pictures from classrooms and from around the school to Jasmine Jaffe, Dolphin News Coordinator, or place submissions in the Dolphin News pouch located in the main office (digital submissions preferred).
3. Pictures quality should range from 250 k and above, 1mb is perfect. If you are sending a picture off of your iPhone please send it in “large” format. Everyone is encouraged to submit to our school newsletter! If you have something that your MVSEG committee would like to submit, please let us know.
Jasmine Jaffe and Tracy Wines
Dolphin News Team